Tuesday, April 07, 2009

uhuh?!

it had been for ages i didnt updating my blog. kind of missing those moments waktu idea melimpah ruah to jot something n sharing my thought wit everyone. so this cud be my 1st attemp to make a come back with all of this stuffs.

my life is so boring n dull rite now. i got no mud, n got no or any motivation to go thru my days. something is missing. a body without its soul. so pathetic me.

but anyhow, life is must go on.
n i kept on telling dat to myself.
enjoying every moment n appreciate everything that i have.
friends, family, n a healthy n a young life.

a lot of things just puzzeled in my mind.
but da thing dat always crossed my mind was this embarrasing moment.
it was an embarassing moment. n it embarassed me a lot.

it was a fine day. i was talking n arguing with my friend about the global issues. politics, economics, history, academics, n all of adults talks. he asked me everything. n i answered him confidently. yeah, im gud at telling stories even though some of them are not true. ahah. but so far we discussed about things that i knew a lot. n i was proud of myself coz at last i noe what am i gud at. n of coz we didnt talk about medical coz ilmu ku hanyala senipis kulit bawang dlm bidang perubatan. ahah. ok, it just da begining. the point of this story will publish later coz my eyes cant stand anymore hehe.


to be continued.......

No comments: